Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kerry Collins Goes to IR

Bob Levey/Getty Images
I wrote that the Colts' choice of Kerry Collins as the starting QB was a bad choice a while ago, and boy was I right (yep, that's me giving myself a big ol' pat on the back). Collins, poor guy, has been placed on the injured reserve. He fell victim to a concussion back in week three against the Pittsburgh Steelers and hasn't been cleared since. It also might be interesting to note that Peyton Manning, who is out for the rest of the season, is still on the active roster. I guess that's Indy's (and Jim Irsay) way of doing him a solid.

So here we are, two quarterbacks later, and Indy is still in turmoil. Curtis Painter, the season is in your hands. What a bummer for such a great team. Looks like the "Suck for Luck" campaign is still on.

No comments:

Post a Comment