Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank You, Will Ferrell

Sometimes, I can't help but post something a little bit more light-hearted here. Big ups to the one-and-only Will Ferrell for providing me with content this week. He did the player intros for the Chicago Bulls vs. New Orleans Hornets game the other night. What resulted was a mix of total hilarity and half-truths. If only we could do this before every NBA game, right? I actually really appreciate the Hornets and Bulls organizations for allowing this. Sometimes you just have to let go a little bit and enjoy the game for what it is...entertainment. I think every sports organization could use an injection of humor ever now and again, and the Hornets and Bulls certainly did just that. Ferrell hit such a homerun with his intros that there is now a campaign on Facebook lobbying for him to do the All-Star game. I'm on board.

Check out Ferrell's intros below...pretty epic, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment